Utah State Bulletin, Volume 2012, Number 24 (December 15, 2012)
Notices of Utah State Government
Filed November 16, 2012, 12:00 AM through November 30, 2012, 11:59 PM
Kimberly K. Hood, Executive Director
Kenneth A. Hansen, Director
Nancy L. Lancaster, Editor
The Utah State Bulletin (Bulletin) is an official noticing publication of the executive branch of Utah State Government. The Department of Administrative Services, Division of Administrative Rules produces the Bulletin under authority of Section 63G-3-402.
The Portable Document Format (PDF) version of the Bulletin is the official version. The PDF version of this issue is available at https://rules.utah.gov/publicat/bull-pdf/2012/b20121215.pdf. The HTML edition of the Bulletin is a convenience copy. Any discrepancy between the PDF version and HTML version is resolved in favor of the PDF version.
Inquiries concerning the substance or applicability of an administrative rule that appears in the Bulletin should be addressed to the contact person for the rule. Questions about the Bulletin or the rulemaking process may be addressed to: Division of Administrative Rules, 5110 State Office Building, Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-1201, telephone 801-538-3764, FAX 801-359-0759. Additional rulemaking information, and electronic versions of all administrative rule publications are available at: https://rules.utah.gov/.
The information in this Bulletin is summarized in the Utah State Digest (Digest). The Digest is available by E-mail or over the Internet. Visit https://rules.utah.gov/publications/utah-state-dig/ for additional information.
Table of Contents
1. Special Notices
2. Notices of Proposed Rules
- Occupational and Professional Licensing
- Real Estate
- No. 37076 (Amendment): Rule R162-57a. Timeshare and Camp Resort Rules
- Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Services
- Health Care Financing, Coverage and Reimbursement Policy
- No. 37085 (Amendment): Rule R414-29. Client Review/Education and Restriction Policy
- Natural Resources
- Wildlife Resources
- No. 37069 (Amendment): Rule R657-13. Taking Fish and Crayfish
- Wildlife Resources
3. Notices of Changes in Proposed Rules
- No. 36846 (Change in Proposed Rule): Rule R590-171. Surplus Lines Procedures Rule
4. Five-Year Notices of Review and Statements of Continuation
- Public Service Commission
- No. 37077 (5-year Review): Rule R746-100. Practice and Procedure Governing Formal Hearings
- No. 37080 (5-year Review): Rule R746-101. Statement of Rule for the Filing and Disposition of Petitions for Declaratory Rulings
- No. 37081 (5-year Review): Rule R746-200. Residential Utility Service Rules for Electric, Gas, Water and Sewer Utilities
- No. 37078 (5-year Review): Rule R746-310. Uniform Rules Governing Electricity Service by Electric Utilities
- No. 37079 (5-year Review): Rule R746-320. Uniform Rules Governing Natural Gas Service
For questions about the rulemaking process, please contact the Division of Administrative Rules.