Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R15
Title R15. Administrative Services, Administrative Rules (Office of).
As in effect on October 1, 2017
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R15-1. Administrative Rule Hearings. (Download the RTF file)
- R15-2. Public Petitioning for Rulemaking. (Download the RTF file)
- R15-3. Administrative Rules: Scope, Content, and When Required. (Download the RTF file)
- R15-4. Administrative Rulemaking Procedures. (Download the RTF file)
- R15-5. Administrative Rules Adjudicative Proceedings. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R15, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.