Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R17. Administrative Services, Archives and Records Service.
Rule R17-5. Definitions for Rules in Title R17.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R17-5-1. Definitions.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
In addition to terms defined in Section 63G-2-103, Utah Code, the following terms apply to rules in Title R17.
(1) "AIIM" means the Association for Information and Image Management.
(2) "ANSI" means American National Standards Institute.
(3) "Certification" means the confirmation that images recorded on microfilm are accurate, complete, and unaltered reproductions of original records.
(4) "Official Custody" means the responsibility for and implementing policy for the care and access of records.
records retention, public information, access to information
August 20, 2008
October 27, 2017
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R17, please contact the promulgating agency (Administrative Services, Archives and Records Service). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.