Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since May 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R33. Administrative Services, Purchasing and General Services.
Rule R33-18. Appeals to Court and Court Proceedings.
As in effect on May 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R33-18-101. Process.
- R33-18-201. Appeals by Procurement Units -- Limitations.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) A person who receives an adverse decision, or a procurement unit, may appeal a decision of a procurement appeals panel to the Utah Court of Appeals within seven days after the day on which the decision is issued.
(2) All appeals to the Utah Court of Appeals are subject to the provisions of the requirements set forth in Utah Code 63G-6a, Part 18. All definitions in the Utah Procurement Code shall apply to this Rule unless otherwise specified in this Rule. This administrative rule provides additional requirements and procedures and must be used in conjunction with the Procurement Code.
A procurement unit may only appeal a procurement appeals panel decision in accordance with Section 63G-6a-1802(2).
appeals, protests, Utah Court of Appeals
June 21, 2017
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R33, please contact the promulgating agency (Administrative Services, Purchasing and General Services). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.