Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R51
Title R51. Agriculture and Food, Administration.
As in effect on May 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R51-2. Administrative Procedures for Informal Proceedings Before the Utah Department of Agriculture and Food. (Download the RTF file)
- R51-3. Government Records Access and Management Act. (Download the RTF file)
- R51-4. ADA Complaint Procedure. (Download the RTF file)
- R51-5. Rural Rehabilitation Loans. (Download the RTF file)
- R51-6. Agricultural Advisory Board Electronic Meetings. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R51, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.