Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R65
Title R65. Agriculture and Food, Marketing and Development.
As in effect on May 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R65-1. Utah Apple Marketing Order. (Download the RTF file)
- R65-5. Utah Red Tart and Sour Cherry Marketing Order. (Download the RTF file)
- R65-8. Management of the Junior Livestock Show Appropriation. (Download the RTF file)
- R65-11. Utah Sheep Marketing Order. (Download the RTF file)
- R65-12. Utah Small Grains and Oilseeds Marketing Order. (Download the RTF file)
- R65-13. Utah's Own. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R65, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.