Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R151
Title R151. Commerce, Administration.
As in effect on January 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R151-1. Department of Commerce General Provisions. (Download the RTF file)
- R151-2. Government Records Access and Management Act Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R151-3. Americans With Disabilities Act Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R151-4. Department of Commerce Administrative Procedures Act Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R151-14. New Automobile Franchise Act Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R151-35. Powersport Vehicle Franchise Act Rule. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R151, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.