Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R162
Title R162. Commerce, Real Estate.
As in effect on January 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R162-2a. Utah Housing Opportunity Restricted Account. (Download the RTF file)
- R162-2c. Utah Residential Mortgage Practices and Licensing Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R162-2e. Appraisal Management Company Administrative Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R162-2f. Real Estate Licensing and Practices Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R162-2g. Real Estate Appraiser Licensing and Certification Administrative Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R162-57a. Timeshare and Camp Resort Rules. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R162, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.