Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R307. Environmental Quality, Air Quality.
Rule R307-224. Mercury Emission Standards: Coal-Fired Electric Generating Units.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R307-224-1. Purpose and Applicability.
- R307-224-2. Emission Guidelines and Compliance Times for Coal-Fired Electric Generating Units.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) Nationwide reductions of mercury (Hg) emissions from certain coal-fired electric generating units are required by 40 CFR Part 60, subparts B and HHHH, in effect on June 9, 2006, and by the Designated Facilities Plan for coal-fired electric generating units, incorporated by reference at R307-220-5.
(2) R307-224 regulates mercury emissions from any coal-fired electric generating unit as defined in 40 CFR 60.24.
(1) The following sections of 40 CFR Part 60, subpart HHHH, effective as of the date referenced in R307-101-3, are adopted and incorporated by reference into these rules:
(a) Sections 60.4101 through 60.4124;
(b) Sections 60.4142 paragraph (c)(2) through paragraph (c)(4);
(c) Sections 60.4150 through 60.4176.
air pollution, electric generating unit, mercury
February 8, 2008
March 8, 2018
19-2-104(3)(q); 40 CFR Part 60, Subparts Da and HHHH
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R307, please contact the promulgating agency (Environmental Quality, Air Quality). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.