Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R307. Environmental Quality, Air Quality.
Rule R307-414. Permits: Fees for Approval Orders.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R307-414-1. Applicability and Definitions.
- R307-414-2. Bills for Service.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
The owner and operator of each new major source or major modification is required to pay a fee to the Department sufficient to cover the reasonable costs of reviewing and acting upon the notice of intent required pursuant to R307-401 for each new major source or major modification and implementing and enforcing requirements placed on such source by any approval order issued pursuant to such notice (not including any court costs associated with any enforcement action).
(1) The director will provide the owner or operator of each new major source or major modification with an itemized bill for services upon issuance of an approval order. Such a bill for services shall represent the actual costs to the Department for reviewing and acting upon the notice of intent and shall be due and payable upon receipt.
(2) The director shall provide the owner or operator of each new major source or major modification with an itemized bill for services upon completion of an initial compliance inspection and/or source testing and/or any enforcement action brought about by the issuance of an approval order. Such bill shall represent the actual costs to the Department for the inspection, testing and/or enforcement action and shall be due and payable upon receipt.
air pollution, fee
December 7, 2000
May 15, 2017
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R307, please contact the promulgating agency (Environmental Quality, Air Quality). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.