Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R325
Title R325. Fair Corporation (Utah State), Administration.
As in effect on December 1, 2017
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R325-1. Utah State Fair Competitive Exhibitor Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R325-2. Utah State Fair Commercial Exhibitor Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R325-3. Utah State Fair Patron Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R325-4. Interim Patrons Rules (Other Than Utah State Fair). (Download the RTF file)
- R325-5. Interim Renters Rules (Other Than Utah State Fair). (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R325, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.