Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since January 1, 2020, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R331. Financial Institutions, Administration.
Rule R331-20. Designation of Adjudicative Proceedings as Informal.
As in effect on January 1, 2020
Table of Contents
- R331-20-1. Authority, Scope, and Purpose.
- R331-20-2. Rule.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) This rule is issued pursuant to Section 63G-4-202 and Subsection 7-1-301(15).
(2) This rule applies to all proceedings before the department.
(3) This rule designates all proceedings before the Department of Financial Institutions as informal hearings.
In accordance with Section 63G-4-202 all proceedings before the Department of Financial Institutions which are subject to the requirements of the Utah Administrative Procedures Act are designated informal proceedings.
financial institutions, government hearings
August 23, 2018
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R331, please contact the promulgating agency (Financial Institutions, Administration). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.