Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R337
Title R337. Financial Institutions, Credit Unions.
As in effect on October 1, 2018
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R337-2. Conversion from a Federal to a State-Chartered Credit Union. (Download the RTF file)
- R337-4. Establishment of "Credit Union Service Organizations". (Download the RTF file)
- R337-5. Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses - Credit Unions. (Download the RTF file)
- R337-7. Discount Securities Brokerage Service by State-Chartered Credit Unions. (Download the RTF file)
- R337-8. Accounts for Parties Other Than Individual Members in State-Chartered Credit Unions. (Download the RTF file)
- R337-9. Schedule for Retention or Destruction of Records of Credit Unions Under the Jurisdiction of the Department of Financial Institutions. (Download the RTF file)
- R337-10. Rule Designating Applicable Federal Law for Credit Unions Subject to the Jurisdiction of the Department of Financial Institutions. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R337, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.