Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since August 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R343. Financial Institutions, Nondepository Lenders.
Rule R343-2. Mortgage Lenders, Brokers and Servicers Fees.
As in effect on August 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R343-2-1. Authority, Scope and Purpose.
- R343-2-2. Definitions.
- R343-2-3. Annual Notification Renewal Fee.
- R343-2-4. Examination Fee.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) This rule is issued pursuant to Section 70D-2-203.
(2) This rule applies to mortgage lenders, brokers or servicers who are required to file a written notification with the commissioner.
(3) This rule establishes the annual notification renewal and examination fees.
(1) "Commissioner" means the Commissioner of Financial Institutions.
(2) "Department" means the Department of Financial Institutions.
(1) Each person required to file an annual notification renewal shall pay the commissioner a fee of $100.
(1) A mortgage lender, broker or servicer who is examined by the department shall pay the commissioner a per diem assessment calculated at the rate of $55 per hour:
(i) for each examiner; and
(ii) per hour worked.
December 22, 2009
December 4, 2014
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R343, please contact the promulgating agency (Financial Institutions, Nondepository Lenders). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.