Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since January 1, 2020, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R343. Financial Institutions, Nondepository Lenders.
Rule R343-4. Application Forms and Procedures for Mortgage Lenders.
As in effect on January 1, 2020
Table of Contents
- R343-4-1. Authority, Scope and Purpose.
- R343-4-2. Mortgage Loan Originator License Application.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) This rule is issued pursuant to Section 70D-3-203.
(2) This rule applies to mortgage lenders who engage in the business of mortgage lending and are required to license with the commissioner.
(3) This rule prescribes license application form specifications, contents and procedures for submitting the application.
(1) Applicants for an initial or renewal license shall complete forms and follow procedures prescribed by the nationwide database.
December 22, 2009
December 3, 2019
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R343, please contact the promulgating agency (Financial Institutions, Nondepository Lenders). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.