Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R343. Financial Institutions, Nondepository Lenders.
Rule R343-6. Mortgage Loan Originator Challenge of Nationwide Database Information.
As in effect on April 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R343-6-1. Authority, Scope and Purpose.
- R343-6-2. Challenging Information Entered by the Department in the Nationwide Database.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) This rule is issued pursuant to Section 70D-3-206.
(2) This rule applies to mortgage loan originators who are required to license with the department.
(3) This rule establishes the procedure to challenge information in the nationwide database.
(1) A mortgage loan originator or applicant may challenge the factual accuracy of information entered by the department into the nationwide database.
(2) The challenge must be in writing and delivered to the commissioner. The challenge must clearly state what information is being contested and include supporting evidence.
(3) The commissioner may cause the appropriate supervisor to make an investigation and consider the merits of the challenge and provide a written response.
December 22, 2009
December 4, 2014
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R343, please contact the promulgating agency (Financial Institutions, Nondepository Lenders). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.