Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R362
Title R362. Governor, Energy Development (Office of).
As in effect on August 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R362-1. Qualification for the Alternative Energy Development Tax Credit. (Download the RTF file)
- R362-2. Renewable Energy Systems Tax Credits. (Download the RTF file)
- R362-3. Energy Efficiency Fund. (Download the RTF file)
- R362-4. High Cost Infrastructure Development Tax Credit Act. (Download the RTF file)
- R362-5. Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE), Administrative Rules. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R362, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.