Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R384
Title R384. Health, Disease Control and Prevention, Health Promotion.
As in effect on November 1, 2017
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R384-100. Cancer Reporting Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R384-200. Cancer Control Program. (Download the RTF file)
- R384-201. School-Based Vision Screening for Students in Public Schools. (Download the RTF file)
- R384-202. Traumatic Spinal Cord and Brain Injury Rehabilitation Fund. (Download the RTF file)
- R384-203. Prescription Drug Database Access. (Download the RTF file)
- R384-205. Opiate Overdose Outreach Pilot Program. (Download the RTF file)
- R384-300. Parkinson's Disease Reporting Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R384-415. Electronic-Cigarette Substance Standards. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R384, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.