Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R386
Title R386. Health, Disease Control and Prevention, Epidemiology.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R386-80. Local Public Health Emergency Funding Protocols. (Download the RTF file)
- R386-702. Communicable Disease Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R386-703. Injury Reporting Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R386-705. Epidemiology, Health Care Associated Infection. (Download the RTF file)
- R386-800. Immunization Coordination. (Download the RTF file)
- R386-900. Special Measures for the Operation of Syringe Exchange Programs. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R386, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.