Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R398
Title R398. Health, Family Health and Preparedness, Children with Special Health Care Needs.
As in effect on November 1, 2017
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R398-1. Newborn Screening. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-2. Newborn Hearing Screening. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-3. Children's Hearing Aid Program. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-4. Cytomegalovirus Public Health Initiative. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-5. Birth Defects Reporting. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-10. Autism Spectrum Disorders and Intellectual Disability Reporting. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-20. Early Intervention. (Download the RTF file)
- R398-30. Children's Organ Transplants. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R398, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.