Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R406. Health, Family Health and Preparedness, WIC Services.
Rule R406-201. Outreach Program.
As in effect on April 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R406-201-1. Availability of WIC Program Benefits.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) Public Law 95-627 requires that the Utah State WIC Office in cooperation with participating local agencies publicize the availability of WIC program benefits to offices and organizations that deal with significant numbers of potentially eligible persons.
(2) Legislation has also mandated that the State WIC Office and clinics coordinate with the Food Stamp Program and the Expanded Food and Nutrition Program and other special counseling services that may affect the health and well-being of pregnant women and children.
nutrition, women, children, infants
January 30, 2017
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R406, please contact the promulgating agency (Health, Family Health and Preparedness, WIC Services). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.