Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R406
Title R406. Health, Family Health and Preparedness, WIC Services.
As in effect on August 1, 2018
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R406-100. Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children. (Download the RTF file)
- R406-200. Program Overview. (Download the RTF file)
- R406-201. Outreach Program. (Download the RTF file)
- R406-202. Eligibility. (Download the RTF file)
- R406-301. Clinic Guidelines. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R406, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.