Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R414. Health, Health Care Financing, Coverage and Reimbursement Policy.
Rule R414-521. Accountable Care Organization Hospital Report.
As in effect on April 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R414-521-1. Reporting Requirements.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) In accordance with Section 26-36b-204, a Medicaid accountable care organization (ACO) shall submit by October 15 of each year, a completed ACO hospital report for the most recent state fiscal year.
(a) The ACO shall use the ACO hospital report spreadsheet template available on the Utah Medicaid website, and follow the specified instructions.
(b) The ACO shall return the completed template in its native file type and format to the specified email provided within the template.
(2) An ACO shall work with the State to resolve any questions the State may have regarding the report, and provide additional data within 15 days of a request or as specified by the State.
Medicaid, reporting requirements
January 4, 2019
26-1-5; 26-18-3; 26-36b-204
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R414, please contact the promulgating agency (Health, Health Care Financing, Coverage and Reimbursement Policy). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.