Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R414. Health, Health Care Financing, Coverage and Reimbursement Policy.
Rule R414-61. Home and Community-Based Services Waivers.
As in effect on April 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R414-61-1. Introduction and Authority.
- R414-61-2. Incorporation by Reference.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) This rule establishes authority for the Department of Health to administer all Section 1915(c) waivers.
(2) The rule is authorized by Section 26-18-3 and Section 1915(c) of the Social Security Act.
The Department incorporates by reference the following home and community-based services waivers:
(1) Waiver for Technology Dependent/Medically Fragile Individuals, effective July 1, 2018;
(2) Waiver for Individuals Age 65 or Older, effective July 1, 2015;
(3) Waiver for Individuals with Acquired Brain Injuries, effective July 1, 2014;
(4) Waiver for Individuals with Physical Disabilities, effective July 1, 2016;
(5) Community Supports Waiver for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and Other Related Conditions, effective July 1, 2015;
(6) New Choices Waiver, effective July 1, 2015;
(7) Medicaid Autism Waiver, effective October 1, 2015; and
(8) Medically Complex Children's Waiver, effective October 1, 2018.
These documents are available for public inspection during business hours at the Utah Department of Health, Division of Medicaid and Health Financing, located at 288 North 1460 West, Salt Lake City, UT, 84114-3102.
February 15, 2019
October 30, 2014
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R414, please contact the promulgating agency (Health, Health Care Financing, Coverage and Reimbursement Policy). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.