Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R430
Title R430. Health, Health Systems Improvement, Child Care Licensing.
As in effect on February 1, 2018
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R430-1. General Licensing, Certificate, and Enforcement Provisions, Child Care Facilities. (Download the RTF file)
- R430-6. Background Screening. (Download the RTF file)
- R430-8. Exemptions From Child Care Licensing. (Download the RTF file)
- R430-50. Residential Certificate Child Care. (Download the RTF file)
- R430-90. Licensed Family Child Care. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R430, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.