Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since January 1, 2020, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R436. Health, Center for Health Data, Vital Records and Statistics.
Rule R436-15. Fees.
As in effect on January 1, 2020
Table of Contents
- R436-15-1. Fees for Copies and Searches.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) No request for a vital statistics record shall be searched and certified copy issued until the required fee is received, unless specific approval has been obtained from the State Registrar or is otherwise provided for by statute or rule.
(2) The vital statistics fee schedule shall be approved by the Utah legislature as part of the Department of Health's annual budget.
vital statistics, fees
March 21, 2018
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R436, please contact the promulgating agency (Health, Center for Health Data, Vital Records and Statistics). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.