Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R455. Heritage and Arts, History.
Rule R455-9. Board of State History as the Cultural Sites Review Committee Review Board.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R455-9-1. Scope and Applicability.
- R455-9-2. Definitions.
- R455-9-3. Applicable Federal Regulations.
- R455-9-4. Policy Exceptions.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
Rules for the Board of State History, those federal regulations regarding activities of the Cultural Sites Review Committee, Review Board as established by Section 9-8-205(1)(d).
1. "board" means the Board of State History, which functions as the committee;
2. "committee" means the Cultural Sites Review Committee, Review Board which is established for the state to comply with the requirements of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966 as amended and the appropriate Code of Federal Regulations as now constituted.
The committee shall comply with appropriate federal laws including 16 USC 470 the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966 as amended and the appropriate Code of Federal Regulations including 36 CFR 61.4 and 36 CFR 60 which are herein incorporated by reference.
The National Park Service as the responsible federal agency for regulation regarding the committee may authorize exceptions consistent with their requirements regarding regulations relating to functions of the committee described in 36 CFR 61.4 and 36 CFR 60 as amended July 1, 1996.
historic preservation, cultural sites
February 2, 2016
9-8-205(1); 9-8-205(d); 16 USC 470
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R455, please contact the promulgating agency (Heritage and Arts, History). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.