Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R460
Title R460. Housing Corporation, Administration.
As in effect on January 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R460-1. Authority and Purpose. (Download the RTF file)
- R460-2. Definitions of Terms Used Throughout R460. (Download the RTF file)
- R460-3. Programs of UHC. (Download the RTF file)
- R460-4. Additional Servicing Rules (Reserved). (Download the RTF file)
- R460-5. Termination of Eligibility to Participate in Programs. (Download the RTF file)
- R460-6. Adjudicative Proceedings. (Download the RTF file)
- R460-7. Public Petitions For Declaratory Orders. (Download the RTF file)
- R460-8. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Complaint Procedures. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R460, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.