Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R495. Human Services, Administration.
Rule R495-880. Adoption Assistance.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R495-880-1. Regional Adoption Assistance Advisory Committee.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) There is established, within each region of the Division of Child and Family Services an adoption assistance advisory committee to review and make recommendations to the division on individual requests for supplemental adoption assistance. For purposes of this rule, supplemental adoption assistance means the same as is defined in Utah Code Annotated Section 62A-4a-902. Each advisory committee shall be comprised of the following members:
(a) an expert in adoption policy and practice, as determined by the division;
(b) an adoptive parent;
(c) a division representative;
(d) a foster parent; and
(e) an adoption caseworker.
(2) The advisory committees established pursuant to Subsection (1) of this rule shall review individual requests for supplemental adoption assistance that meet a threshold amount established by policy by the Board of Child and Family Services in R512-43.
adoption, child welfare
August 15, 2001
May 31, 2016
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R495, please contact the promulgating agency (Human Services, Administration). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.