Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since January 1, 2020, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R510. Human Services, Aging and Adult Services.
Rule R510-107. Title V Senior Community Service Employment Program Standards and Procedures.
As in effect on January 1, 2020
Table of Contents
- R510-107-1. Purpose.
- R510-107-2. Program Standards and Procedures.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) Provide useful part-time community service employment for persons with low incomes who are 55 years old or older and provide useful community services.
(1) The Division's standards and procedures for this program are incorporated by reference to be 20 CFR Part 641 as published April 9, 2004.
August 17, 2004
June 30, 2017
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R510, please contact the promulgating agency (Human Services, Aging and Adult Services). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.