Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since January 1, 2020, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R512. Human Services, Child and Family Services.
Rule R512-2. Title IV-B Child Welfare/Family Preservation and Support Services and Title IV-E Foster Care, Adoption, and Independent Living.
As in effect on January 1, 2020
Table of Contents
- R512-2-1. Purpose and Authority.
- R512-2-2. Child Welfare/Family Preservation and Support Services.
- R512-2-3. Title IV-E Foster Care, Adoption, and Independent Living.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) The purpose of this rule is to adopt federal requirements applicable to Titles IV-B and IV-E of the Social Security Act.
(2) This rule is authorized by Section 62A-4a-102.
(1) The Division of Child and Family Services (Child and Family Services) adopts the following federal requirements applicable to Title IV-B, Subparts 1 and 2 for child welfare and family preservation and support services:
(a) 42 USC 621, 622, 623, 624, 626, 627, 629, 629a, 629b, 629c, 629d, 629e, 629f, 629g, 629i, as amended by Public Law 113-183 (September 29, 2014), incorporated by reference; and
(b) 45 CFR Parts 1355 and 1357, as updated on January 6, 2012, incorporated by reference.
(1) Child and Family Services adopts the following federal requirements applicable to Title IV-E Foster Care, Adoption, and Independent Living:
(a) 42 USC 670, 671, 672, 673, 673a, 673b, 674, 675, 675a, 676, 677, 679b, as amended by Public Law 113-183 (September 29, 2014), incorporated by reference; and
(b) 45 CFR Part 1356, as updated on January 6, 2012, incorporated by reference.
child welfare, foster care, adoption, eligibility
November 23, 2015
October 13, 2016
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R512, please contact the promulgating agency (Human Services, Child and Family Services). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.