Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R525
Title R525. Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health, State Hospital.
As in effect on October 1, 2017
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R525-2. Patient Rights. (Download the RTF file)
- R525-3. Medication Treatment of Patients. (Download the RTF file)
- R525-4. Visitors. (Download the RTF file)
- R525-5. Background Checks. (Download the RTF file)
- R525-6. Prohibited Items and Devices. (Download the RTF file)
- R525-7. Complaints/Suggestions/Concerns. (Download the RTF file)
- R525-8. Forensic Mental Health Facility. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R525, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.