Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since February 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R527. Human Services, Recovery Services.
Rule R527-10. Disclosure of Information to the Office of Recovery Services.
As in effect on February 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R527-10-1. Authority and Purpose.
- R527-10-2. Disclosure of Health Insurance Information.
- R527-10-3. Disclosure of Financial Information to the Office of Recovery Services.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
1. The Department of Human Services is authorized to create rules necessary for the provision of social services by Section 62A-1-111 and 62A-11-107.
2. The purpose of this rule is to meet the rulemaking requirement in Section 62A-11-104.1(2) that the office specify the type of health insurance and financial record information required to be disclosed under that section.
Upon written request by the office, the following health insurance information shall be provided:
1. the availability of health and dental insurance to the employee;
2. the health insurance company name, address, and telephone number;
3. the policy number;
4. the names of those covered and their relationship to the employee;
5. the effective dates of coverage;
6. premium and co-payment amounts, deductibles, and exclusions; and
7. claims history for 24 months prior to the date of request by the office.
Upon written request by the office, the following documents and financial record information regarding the individual named in the request shall be provided:
1. savings account and checking account numbers and balances;
2. type of loan, loan amount and balance owing;
3. current or last known address;
4. social security number;
5. employer and salary, if known;
6. loan application;
7. all names listed on the account and the signature card;
8. terms of accessibility to the account;
9. former names and aliases;
10. all accounts for that person with the bank, including certificates of deposit, money market accounts, treasury bonds, etc., numbers, names, and amounts;
11. security on loans;
12. account statements;
13. transaction slips;
14. checks deposited or cashed;
15. checks written on account;
16. trusts; and
17. applications to open an account.
child support, financial information, health insurance
July 13, 2009
August 4, 2014
62A-1-111; 62A-11-104.1(2); 62A-11-107
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R527, please contact the promulgating agency (Human Services, Recovery Services). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.