Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R527. Human Services, Recovery Services.
Rule R527-37. Closure Criteria for Support Cases.
As in effect on April 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R527-37-1. Authority and Purpose.
- R527-37-2. Closure Criteria for Support Cases.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
1. The Department of Human Services is authorized to create rules necessary for the provision of social services by Section 62A-1-111. The Office of Recovery Services is authorized to adopt, amend, and enforce rules as necessary by Section 62A-11-107.
2. The purpose of this rule is to provide the federal regulation that is incorporated by reference.
This rule establishes the criteria a support case must meet in order to be eligible for case closure under federal regulations. The Office of Recovery Services adopts the federal regulations as published in 45 CFR 303.11, July 2, 2010 ed., which are incorporated by reference.
October 23, 2012
January 23, 2017
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R527, please contact the promulgating agency (Human Services, Recovery Services). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.