Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R592
Title R592. Insurance, Title and Escrow Commission.
As in effect on November 1, 2017
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R592-1. Title Insurance Licensing. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-5. Title Insurance Product or Service Approval for a Dual Licensed Title Licensee. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-6. Unfair Inducements and Marketing Practices in Obtaining Title Insurance Business. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-7. Title Insurance Continuing Education Program. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-8. Application Process for an Attorney Exemption for Agency Title Insurance Producer Licensing. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-9. Title Insurance Recovery, Education, and Research Fund Assessment Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-10. Title Insurance Regulation Assessment for Agency Title Insurance Producers and Title Insurers. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-11. Title Insurance Producer Annual and Controlled Business Reports. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-14. Delay or Failure to Record Documents and the Insuring of Properties with the False Appearance of Unmarketability as Unfair Title Insurance Practices. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-15. Submission of a Schedule of Minimum Charges for Escrow Services. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-16. Prohibited Escrow Settlement Closing Transactions. (Download the RTF file)
- R592-17. Requirements for Interest Bearing Accounts Used by Title Insurance Agencies for Trust Fund Deposits. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R592, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.