Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R597
Title R597. Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission, Administration.
As in effect on May 1, 2018
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R597-1. General Provisions. (Download the RTF file)
- R597-2. Administration of the Commission. (Download the RTF file)
- R597-3. Judicial Performance Evaluations. (Download the RTF file)
- R597-4. Justice Courts. (Download the RTF file)
- R597-5. Electronic Meetings. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R597, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.