Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R602
Title R602. Labor Commission, Adjudication.
As in effect on October 1, 2017
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R602-1. General Provisions. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-2. Adjudication of Workers' Compensation and Occupational Disease Claims. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-3. Procedure and Standards for Approval of Assignment of Benefits. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-4. Procedures for Termination of Temporary Total Disability Compensation Pursuant to Reemployment Under Section 34A-2-410.5. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-5. Procedures for Resolving Disputes Regarding "Cooperation" and "Diligent Pursuit" Under Subsection 34A-2-413(6)(e)(iii) and Subsection 34A-2-413(9) Consistent with Utah Administrative Code Subsection R612-200-7(D)(4). (Download the RTF file)
- R602-6. Procedures Applicable for Approval of Settlement Agreements in Workers' Compensation. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-7. Adjudication of Discrimination Claims. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-8. Adjudication of Utah Occupational Safety and Health Citation Claims. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R602, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.