Utah Administrative Code
Table of Contents for Title R602
Title R602. Labor Commission, Adjudication.
As in effect on January 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R602-1. General Provisions. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-2. Adjudication of Workers' Compensation and Occupational Disease Claims. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-3. Procedure and Standards for Approval of Assignment of Benefits. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-4. Procedures for Termination of Temporary Total Disability Compensation Pursuant to Reemployment Under Section 34A-2-410.5. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-5. Procedures for Resolving Disputes Regarding "Cooperation" and "Diligent Pursuit" Under Subsection 34A-2-413(6)(e)(iii) and Subsection 34A-2-413(9) Consistent with Utah Administrative Code Subsection R612-200-7(D)(4). (Download the RTF file)
- R602-6. Procedures Applicable for Approval of Settlement Agreements in Workers' Compensation. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-7. Adjudication of Discrimination Claims. (Download the RTF file)
- R602-8. Adjudication of Utah Occupational Safety and Health Citation Claims. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R602, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.