Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R623
Title R623. Lieutenant Governor, Elections.
As in effect on May 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R623-1. Lieutenant Governor's Procedure for Regulation of Lobbyist Activities. (Download the RTF file)
- R623-2. Uniform Ballot Counting Standards. (Download the RTF file)
- R623-3. Utah State Plan on Election Reform. (Download the RTF file)
- R623-4. Processing Partisan Candidate Nomination Petitions. (Download the RTF file)
- R623-5. Municipal Alternate Voting Methods Pilot Project. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R623, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.