Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R641. Natural Resources; Oil, Gas and Mining Board.
Rule R641-107. Prehearing Conference.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R641-107-100. Conference.
- R641-107-200. Order.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
The Board, may in its discretion, on its own motion or motion of one of the parties made on or before the date the response is due, direct the parties or their representatives to appear at a specified time and place for a prehearing conference. At the conference, consideration will be given to:
110. Simplification or formulation of the issues;
120. The possibility of obtaining stipulations, admissions of facts, and agreements to the introduction of documents;
130. Limitation of the number of expert witnesses;
140. Arranging for the exchange of proposed exhibits or prepared expert testimony; and
150. Any other matters which may expedite the proceeding.
The Board will issue an order based upon its own findings or upon the recommendation of its designated hearing examiner, which recites the action taken at the conference and the agreements made as to any of the matters considered, and which limits the issues for hearing to those not disposed of by admissions or agreements. Such order will control the subsequent course of the proceeding before the Board unless modified by subsequent order for good cause shown.
June 7, 2017
40-6-1 et seq.
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R641, please contact the promulgating agency (Natural Resources; Oil, Gas and Mining Board). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.