Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R643
Title R643. Natural Resources; Oil, Gas and Mining; Abandoned Mine Reclamation.
As in effect on May 1, 2018
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R643-870. Abandoned Mine Reclamation Regulation Definitions. (Download the RTF file)
- R643-872. Abandoned Mine Reclamation Fund. (Download the RTF file)
- R643-874. General Reclamation Requirements. (Download the RTF file)
- R643-875. Noncoal Reclamation. (Download the RTF file)
- R643-877. Rights of Entry. (Download the RTF file)
- R643-879. Acquisition, Management, and Disposition of Lands and Water. (Download the RTF file)
- R643-882. Reclamation on Private Land. (Download the RTF file)
- R643-884. State Reclamation Plan. (Download the RTF file)
- R643-886. State Reclamation Grants. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R643, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.