Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R645. Natural Resources; Oil, Gas and Mining; Coal.
Rule R645-203. Coal Exploration: Public Availability of Information.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R645-203-100. Public Records.
- R645-203-200. Confidentiality.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
Except as provided in R645-203-200 all information submitted to the Division under R645-200 through R645-202 will be made available for public inspection and copying at the Division.
The Division will not make information available for public inspection, if the person submitting it requests in writing, at the time of submission, that it not be disclosed and the information concerns trade secrets or is privileged commercial or financial information relating to the competitive rights of the persons intending to conduct coal exploration.
210. The Division will keep information confidential if it concerns trade secrets or is privileged commercial or financial information which relates to the competitive rights of the person intending to conduct coal exploration.
220. Information requested to be held as confidential under R645-203-200 will not be made publicly available until after notice and opportunity to be heard is afforded both persons seeking and opposing disclosure of the information.
reclamation, coal mines
September 6, 2016
40-10-1 et seq.
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R645, please contact the promulgating agency (Natural Resources; Oil, Gas and Mining; Coal). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.