Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since August 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R651. Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation.
Rule R651-227. Boating Safety Course Fees.
As in effect on August 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R651-227-1. Boating Safety Course Fees.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) The fee for the Division's personal watercraft education course is $12.
(2) The fee to replace a lost or stolen Boating Education Certificate is $5.00.
(3) The fee for issuance of a state issued Boating Education Certificate is $5.00.
boating, safety, course, fee
July 23, 2012
August 28, 2017
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R651, please contact the promulgating agency (Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.