Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R651. Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation.
Rule R651-406. Off-Highway Vehicle Registration Fees.
As in effect on April 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R651-406-1. Annual Registration Fee.
- R651-406-2. Fee For Duplicate Registration.
- R651-406-3. Fee For Duplicate Numbered Stickers.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) The annual All-terrain Vehicle and off-highway motorcycle registration fee is $35. The annual snowmobile registration fee is $22. The annual street-legal all-terrain fee is $72.
(2) An annual fee of $2 shall be collected to fund the off-highway vehicle safety and education program in addition to each off-highway vehicle registration.
The fee for a duplicate certificate of registration is $3.
The fee for duplicate numbered stickers is $5.
January 24, 2019
January 7, 2016
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R651, please contact the promulgating agency (Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.