Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R651. Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation.
Rule R651-411. OHV Use in State Parks.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R651-411-1. Definitions.
- R651-411-2. OHV Use.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) "OHV" for this section has the same meaning as defined in Subsection 41-22-2(14).
(1) Registered OHVs are permitted to operate on designated routes in State Parks:
(a) To access OHV riding areas or roads designated open, or
(b) To access public ice fishing areas via boat ramps located within state parks.
(2) Responsibility for any accidents or problems while using OHVs in state parks rests with the operator as required under UCA 41-22-37.
July 22, 2019
December 19, 2018
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R651, please contact the promulgating agency (Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.