Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since April 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R651. Natural Resources. Parks and Recreation.
Rule R651-636. Procedures for Application to Receive Funds From the Zion National Park Restricted Account.
As in effect on April 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R651-636-1. Rulemaking Authority.
- R651-636-2. Restricted Account.
- R651-636-3. Application Process.
- R651-636-4. Distribution Requests.
- R651-636-5. Application Review and Approval.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
UCA, Section 63-11-67(6c), states that in accordance with Title 63G, Chapter 3, the Utah Administrative Rulemaking Act, the division may make rules providing procedures and requirements for an organization to apply to the division to receive a distribution, under Subsection (5).
This rule, as stated in H.B. 348, which enacted 63-11-17 Utah Code Annotated 1953, (2008 General Session), and that supports the Zion National Park Support Programs Restricted Account, provides procedures and process to obtain a special license, and indicates those who may be issued a special group license plate and the categories which apply.
In order to receive funds from the Zions National Park Restricted Account, an applicant must be listed in a category found in Section 41-1a-422. The division shall receive and distribute voluntary contributions collected under Section 41-1a-422 in accordance with Section 63-11-67.
All distribution requests shall include the following documentation:
1. A signed and approved Zion National Park Donation Request form.
2. A signed copy of any agreement(s) and/or amendment(s) to agreements with Zions National Park.
3. In conjunction with Zions National Park and the Utah Department of Natural Resources (DNR), an audit review of each project may be requested and performed by DNR or Utah State Parks and Recreation staff.
The Division of State Parks and Recreation will review and approve applications for disbursement of funds from the Restricted Account that is set up for receiving donations from those who are granted a Zion National Park Special Group License Plate.
March 26, 2009
December 19, 2018
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R651, please contact the promulgating agency (Natural Resources. Parks and Recreation). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.