Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R653
Title R653. Natural Resources, Water Resources.
As in effect on January 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R653-2. Financial Assistance from the Board of Water Resources. (Download the RTF file)
- R653-3. Selecting Private Consultants. (Download the RTF file)
- R653-4. Investigation Account. (Download the RTF file)
- R653-5. Cloud Seeding. (Download the RTF file)
- R653-6. Privatization Projects. (Download the RTF file)
- R653-7. Administrative Procedures for Informal Proceedings. (Download the RTF file)
- R653-9. Electronic Meetings. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R653, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.