Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R661. Navajo Trust Fund, Trustees.
Rule R661-2. Utah Navajo Trust Fund Definitions.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R661-2-1. Definitions.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) "Act" means the Navajo Trust Fund Act, Utah Code Annotated Title 51 Chapter 10.
(2) "Board of Trustees" means the Board of Trustees of the Utah Navajo Trust Fund created by Utah Code Ann. Section 51-10-202.
(3) "Chapter" means a chapter of the Navajo Nation; with regards to the UNTF, it also means the Blue Mountain Dine' Community.
(4) "College" means any college, university, technical school, or an institution of higher learning after high school (post-secondary) level.
(5) "Dine' Advisory Committee" means the committee established pursuant to Utah Code Ann. Section 51-10-206.
(6) "Financial Assistance" means UNTF financial assistance.
(7) "State" means the state of Utah.
(8) "UNTF" means the Utah Navajo Trust Fund created by Utah Code Ann. Section 51-10-201.
(9) "UNTF employee" means a person who is not a UNTF officer who is employed on a full-time, part-time, or contract basis by UNTF.
(10) "UNTF officer" means members of the Board of Directors and the UNTF Administrator appointed pursuant to Utah Code Ann. Section 51-10-202, 203, and 204.
definitions, Utah Navajo Trust Fund (UNTF), chapter, Dine' Advisory Committee
February 29, 2016
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R661, please contact the promulgating agency (Navajo Trust Fund, Trustees). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.