Utah Administrative Code

The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).

NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.

NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.

R661. Navajo Trust Fund, Trustees.

Rule R661-5. Utah Navajo Trust Fund Blue Mountain Dine' Community.

As in effect on October 1, 2019

Table of Contents

R661-5-101. Project Funding Policy.

(1) The Blue Mountain Dine' Community ("BMDC") receives annual Chapter projects allocation from UNTF based on population data.

(a) BMDC is required to adopt an annual budget and submit it to UNTF for approval prior to obtaining UNTF funds. BMDC administrative expenses shall come from its annual Chapter projects allocation.

(b) For project specific budget allocations, a detailed project proposal must be submitted to UNTF describing how funds will be used.

R661-5-201. Funding Priorities.

(1) BMDC adopts the priorities provided for in Rule R661-4. In addition to priorities provided for in Rule R661-4, the BMDC Board of Directors will recommend applicants in the greatest need for assistance and recommend funding amounts.

(2) The priority system provided for in Rule R661-4 may also be used in determining other needs like water hauling, firewood hauling, electric powerline projects, water/sewer line projects, and other community development projects.


Blue Mountain Dine', chapter, Utah Navajo Trust Fund (UNTF)

Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment

February 29, 2016

Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law


Additional Information


For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R661, please contact the promulgating agency (Navajo Trust Fund, Trustees). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.