Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since January 1, 2020, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R671. Pardons (Board of), Administration.
Rule R671-512. Execution of the Warrant.
As in effect on January 1, 2020
Table of Contents
- R671-512-1. Execution of the Warrant.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
(1) When an agent executes a Board warrant, the agent shall provide the parolee with copies of the warrant, the warrant request/parole violation report, and a form with which the parolee may challenge the evidence or allegations which were used to show probable cause for the warrant.
(2) If applicable, the agent shall provide an affidavit of waiver and pleas of guilt, along with a time waiver.
(3) If the parolee refuses to accept any of the aforementioned documents, the agent shall document the refusal of service on the Acknowledgement of Receipt form.
May 22, 2013
February 13, 2018
77-27-11; 77-27-27; 77-27-28; 77-27-29; 77-27-30
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R671, please contact the promulgating agency (Pardons (Board of), Administration). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.