Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R708. Public Safety, Driver License.
Rule R708-52. Air Pollution Mitigation Education Program.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R708-52-1. Purpose.
- R708-52-2. Authority.
- R708-52-3. Definitions.
- R708-52-4. Procedures.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
This rule provides the procedures for dissemination of information to each driver license applicant in regards to air quality improvement.
This rule is authorized by Subsection 53-3-104(1)(f).
(1) Terms used in this rule are defined in Section 53-3-102.
(2) In addition:
(a) "Utah Driver Handbook" means the written handbook published annually by the Driver License Division that provides driving rules, best practices and safety guidelines for Utah drivers.
(1) The Division of Air Quality shall provide the division educational information that reflects ways to improve air quality and harmful effects of vehicle emissions.
(2) The division shall provide the data obtained from the Division of Air Quality to each driver license applicant through the use of:
(a) the Utah Driver Handbook;
(b) displays in division field offices; and
(c) the division webpage.
air pollution, education, driver license
December 31, 2018
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R708, please contact the promulgating agency (Public Safety, Driver License). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.